Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow! Am I the last to know

So Google has taken over Blogger.com. Okay, I've got 3 google accounts. No worries.
I've just been there wondering why my sitemap wasn't being verified. The site map for another site I mean. I had been using another sitemap generator which google doesn't like. I think it is more for a blog than a web site.
Anyway, I searched for how to make a google sitemap and found another generator which said it was a google sitemap generator. It does look different.
I've been looking for a web gallery maker for a friend too. There don't seem to be too many good free ones. I'm loathe to spend money for my web site as it concentrates on free software and tutorials.

I have just found out about Firefox add-ons though.
I've listed the add-ons which assist web designers.
Firefox add-ons

I've used them myself too. Quite useful.

I like the little addition of 'labels for post'
And I've added the bookmark widget to my blog. It allows users to add to many social network sites and gives you statistics. However, the statistics are being offered free only for now. That might change in the future.

You should see the bookmark widget on the right.


My son and his girlfriend have been living together for 4 months now.
My son also has a 6 hour exam tomorrow (today) for Physics Honours. Poor thing.
That's what he needs from us for still. Help to soothe his nerves and our devoted interest in his academic progress.

2 comments:

Susanna Duffy said...

Your son and his girlfriend have been "living for 4 months now"?

Good Heavens! Where were they before, in the Otherworld? The Land of the Fae? Had they entered, perhaps, a faery hill and unthinkingly eaten of a repast?

You must beware of the Little People, My great grandmother warned me about fairies.

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll edit that.