Saturday, September 16, 2006

stumbleupon

Since I last wrote I've found stumbleupon and lots of other web 2.0 sort of web sites. I wrote about it here. What's new

I am still transferring my old site to the new css controlled one.

My tennis site is now over 100 pages. I could only watch the semis and finals of the US Open as it wasn't on free to air. So for me in Australia the Final of the men's was at 6am. It's taking a while to recover. In fact because I live in the southern hemisphere I always have to watch the tennis in the night or very early morning. Hence my inability to sleep at night.

I've been slack lately watching my dvds of '24' again.
Otherwise the weather is sunning up a bit. Spring is a marvellous season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumble all the time, but didn't realise there was a website about it.

Anonymous said...

I love 24

Unknown said...

Queenie. Very amusing.
diva: I'm addicted to 24. I'm going through watching it all again. It takes you to hell and back.