Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Okay so here's the new template

Not too sure about this template. I like the colours, but I'd prefer my profile and other elements not permitted to go down the left side.

Today I got up, which, as I'm usually in a coma, is a feat in itself. I checked how many came to my web site after sending out a newsletter. Then I got on a roll, cleaning up: washing, dishes, floors.

I was inspired by a TV program last night which was about an Australian runner who, at the age of 60, is the fastest runner in the world for his age. I decided I was going to walk up to the shop to buy my fags, my only vice. The blood started to move round the body and as it was cold, and I wore warm jumpers and a coat, when I got back to my heated house I had to strip off for the rest of the night.

That's it for now. I'm going to have to find some links before I post, since one cannot navigate away from this post.

No comments: