Thursday, June 21, 2007

Snap shots and other widgets

I have just discovered Snapshots
You can't put them on blogger.com without a lot of trouble, but I have placed them on one page of my site. What they do is show the web page of the external link you have provided. You just move the mouse over the link. Each link also has a logo so it brings the eye to the link.
People don't need to click out of your site unless they see a site they really want to go to.

It doesn't take too long before the links are showing up in a popup box as you move the mouse over. Click the title link and give me some feedback on what you think about these.

You can also improve the look of your RSS feed by making a widget box like you see on the left. Very easy to install in Blogger and acts as an RSS feed too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the snapshots were great and very useful and what is great they are free .Death to capitalism