Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Latest news

It's been a while since I last wrote. I have been concentrating on my Tennis site. At the AIA network we have had to move our sites across to a CMS database. I have to keep checking the forum all the time for new announcements.
I have written something new for ozwebhub, but was wondering why I wasn't getting as many hits as I should. knowledgecollegetutors.com is no longer so that domain is available.

I looked at ozwebhub at a friend's computer. The background was completely black. I couldn't understand it, since my site is white on my computer in both IE and Firefox. I checked my css stylesheet again. I hadn't put 'white' as background but I had put something that looked white. My guess is that that property doesn't show in browsers, so I changed it to 'white'.

I'm now getting more visitors. It must have been like this for ages.
Having to watch Wimbledon for my tennis ite. Up all night again.

No comments: